Mitsubishi FH06 Hyper Heat Unit
How Customers Feel About Our Service
Why Choose Custom Climates To Be Your HVAC Partner?
- RWith over 1,000 Mitsubishi Ductless systems installed, Custom Climates is the preferred Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor
- ROur Technicians are vetted and certified by the country's leading institutions and have the highest level of certification, training, and hands-on expertise.
- RWe believe our customers deserve great service at an honest, fair, and affordable price.
- ROur transparent, flat-rate pricing saves you money and ensures you are never surprised.
- RWe design, quote, and give you a proposal right there during our visit. You don't wait weeks for an email.
- ROur work comes with a Full 12-Month Warranty on all Parts and Labor.
Get a Free Estimate
The Mitsubishi FH06 Hyper Heat Unit
With a rating of only 6,000 BTU’s, this unit is often overlooked, but The Mitsubishi MUZ-FH06NAH, part of the Hyper-Heat Line, is the best-kept heating and cooling solution on the planet. Packing a whopping 33 SEER Rating, The MUZ-FH06NAH, expertly installed by Custom Climates, is the perfect solution for the primary bedroom, a room you are finishing in the basement, a man cave, a she-shed, attic or any place you can think of that you need spot heating and cooling.
Capable of delivering 6430 BTU’s of heat at 13 degrees below zero, all the way up to 14000 BTU’s of heat at 47 degrees, this ductless mini-split can bring that legendary Mitsubishi Hyper Heat comfort to your homes coldest spot. It is also capable of a huge 9,000 BTU’s of cooling, which can bring that perfect comfort to the hottest spot as well.
What are the features and benefits of an FH06 single zone?
- Slim wall-mounted ductless mini-split indoor units provide zoned comfort control.
- The outdoor unit powers the indoor unit, and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restarted when power returns.
- INVERTER-driven compressors and LEV provide high efficiency and comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- H2i® – Hyper Heat Performance offers 100% heating capacity at 5°F and 70%-81% heating capacity at -13°F
- Multiple fan speed options: Quiet, Low, Medium, High, Super-high, Auto
- 3D i-see SensorTM enables advanced features:
- Indirect or Direct Airflow for personalized comfort
- Absence Detection for energy-saving mode
- Double Vane features:
- Separates airflow to deliver air across a large area
- Simultaneously deliver air to two people in different locations
- Generates more comfortable natural airflow pattern
- Multiple control options available:
- Hand-held Remote Controller (provided with unit)
- Kumo Cloud® smart device app for remote access
- Third-party interface options
- Wired or wireless controllers
- Triple-action Filtration: Nano Platinum Filter, Deodorizing Filter, & Electrostatic Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filter
- Hot-Start Technology: no cold air rush at equipment startup or when restarting after Defrost Cycle
- Quiet operation
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion treatment applied to the outdoor unit heat exchanger for increased coil protection and longer life
- Built-in base pan to prevent ice in the drain pan to keep your hyper heat system running efficiently.
Get in Touch
Contact us today for a free quote and start getting comfortable.
Is the Mitsubishi FH06 right for my home?
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing the proper ductless mini-split model for any installation. The size of room, the age of construction, the type of usage, the electronics or appliances in a room, and the number of people are all factors that need to be considereds. This is called a load calculation. Custom Climates can help you to determine which size is best and provide a proposal for having it expertly installed by us.
Are You Interested?
We Offer a varity of HVAC products
Water Heater Installations
As a full-service and complete heating and cooling company based in Southern New Hampshire, we sell and provide water heater models …
If you are adding on a room over the garage, finishing the basement, or finishing the attic, then a Mitsubishi Single Zone Mini Split may …
Electric Heat Pumps
Some people know them as ductless, some people know them as mini-splits, and some people know them as heat pumps, but they are classified as